Join us as we discuss Regenexx, the leading regenerative medicine procedures. Learn why and how they are used to treat arthritis, joint injuries, sports injuries and spine conditions. Discover the basic science, research, and treatment options for these procedures, so that you can stay active and avoid surgery.
This seminar is presented by Dr. Shounuck Patel, who will discuss non-surgical regenerative medicine and platelet rich plasma treatments. The goals of these procedures are to increase function, decrease pain and offer the patient a viable alternative to invasive surgery. This seminar is your opportunity to learn about these cutting-edge procedures from the region's leading regenerative medicine doctors.
Space is limited. RSVP today! When you attend the seminar and book your consult, you'll receive a certificate to save 10% on your procedure.*
Regenerative medicine techniques have been used successfully in:
- Low back pain
- Herniated vertebral discs
- Degenerative disc disease
- Nerve injuries
- Tendonitis and tendon injuries, including partial tears, tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow
- Shoulder injuries and pain, including rotator cuff tissue tears and injuries, frozen shoulder
- Osteoarthritis in joints, including shoulder, knee, hip, ankle, elbow, wrist, finger, and thumb
- Ligament injuries, including sprains and partial tears
- Knee sprains and injuries including anterior cruciate ligament (ACL) medial collateral ligament (MCL) injuries
- Muscle strains and partial tears
- Plantar fasciitis
- Osgood-Schlatter’s disease
- Shin splints
At the seminar, you'll learn:
* What interventional orthopedics and regenerative medicine procedures are.
* How Regenexx procedures work by increasing the concentration of your body’s own healing agents.
* Why these procedures stimulate your body's natural response in injured or degenerative areas.
* When non-surgical, needle-based procedures can be an alternative to surgery
* Q&A with Dr. Patel.
Bring a friend and bring your questions; we welcome and encourage both.
Remember, space is limited. Reserve your seat today.
*Must attend and book consult at seminar to receive certificate and discount.